We’re looking to add a Pond Technician to our team! The Pond Technician position entails going to each location that we clean and maintain ponds and water features for. These ponds were designed and installed by Everett’s and we continue to maintain and start them up and turn them off for customers each and every year. We can train someone that has a landscaping background and can problem solve on the fly.
- Testing water quality including temperature, chlorine and PH levels
- Fixing and repairing any damage to the landscaping of the pond
- Documenting and taking pictures
- Start up’s and winterizing of ponds
- General cleaning and maintenance of ponds and surrounding areas
- Ideal candidate would have at least one year of residential and/or commercial landscaping experience, the ability to operate commercial grounds maintenance equipment and knowledge of water features preferred.
- Candidate would have excellent communication skills, be a team player, maintain professional appearance, and be productive, responsible, and self-motivating.
Everett’s Landscape Management offers a competitive benefits package including competitive wages, health/dental insurance, 401(k), and paid vacation.
Job type: Full-time