The Bark Truck Operator is responsible for maintaining communication, managing time, and delegating tasks in order to keep helper working efficiently. The Bark Truck Operator is responsible for the installation of bark mulch at various locations, and properly filling out worksheets at each location.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate with Operations Manager regarding current projects and future scheduling.
- Ability to blow bark at level set by Maintenance Operations Manager. (Or willing to learn)
- Ability to Communicate with customers and provide helpful insight, and superior customer service.
- Must have the ability to manage time and problem solve on the spot.
- Responsible for acting as a lead person; must be able to delegate tasks in order to keep helper working efficiently.
- Maintain a professional appearance, which includes cleanliness, proper uniform and personal protective equipment.
- Must have valid Michigan issued Commercial Drivers License. (Class A)
- Must have a valid Medical Card (If you don’t have one already, we can assist you)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health savings account
- 401(k) matching
- Referral program