The Delivery Truck Operator is responsible for maintaining communication, managing time, and delegating tasks in order to keep working efficiently. The Delivery Truck Operator is responsible for delivering desired materials at various locations, and properly filling out worksheets at each location.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate with Operations Manager regarding current projects and future scheduling.
- Responsible for maintaining truck and equipment on daily, weekly basis (i.e. oil changes etc.)
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide helpful insight, and superior customer service.
- Time management and ability to problem solve on the spot.
- Responsible for acting as a lead person; must be able to delegate tasks in order to keep helper working efficiently.
- Properly fill out required worksheets which include customers information, and amount of product used.
- Responsible for completing and submitting weekly safety inspection worksheets.
- Maintain a professional appearance, which includes cleanliness, proper uniform and personal protective equipment.
- Must be able to operate necessary machinery/equipment to complete job.
- Must have valid Michigan issued Commercial Drivers License. (Class A)
- Must have a valid Medical Card (If you don’t have one already, we can assist you)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health savings account
- 401(k) matching
- Referral program