Job: Irrigation Technician
|| Irrigation Technician
- Programs computer for daily automated sprinkler schedules.
- Repairs and inspects lines, valves and sprinklers on underground lawn sprinkler systems; installs new drip and sprinkler systems.
- Operates tractors and trenchers to install lines.
- Prepares irrigation system for system start-up and system shut-down each year.
- High School Diploma (GED or High School Equivalence Certificate) required.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- 2-3 years Irrigation Installation experience a must.
© Everett's Landscape 2016