Job: Landscape Design & Sales
|| Landscape Design & Sales
- Meet with Customers and/or Sales Person to discuss project requirements, identify budgets, prepare scopes of work specific projects, and discuss line of communication (i.e. email, phone, postal).
- Prepare designs in accordance with specifications obtained above.
- Meet and present proposals to customers.
- Ensure that all requests for estimates and quotes are entered and tracked in ELF and followed-up through completion.
- Ensure that all estimates are prepared in accordance with company standards using the estimating system
- Responsible for managing the flow, reporting and control of all individual estimates and or quotes in process.
- Monitor actual costs on awarded contracts against estimates to identify areas in which estimates may have been inaccurate or to identify methods of performance that differ from the assumptions upon which the bids may have been based.
- Maintain a high level of communication between departments to ensure that all requirements are met throughout the entirety of the project.
- At job completion meet with customer to verify project is correct and customer is satisfied. Maintain customer relationship to inquire on future quotes and potential projects.
- Participate in scheduling meetings, and landscape foreman meetings to address job specifications, and requirements to ensure a smooth hand-off and successful job completion.
Education – A. S. Degree, or equivalent experience, with significant landscaping or other cost or performance estimating, field management, labor planning and landscape design training.
Experience – Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the commercial landscaping industry with scheduling, bid negotiations and customer service. Project management, organizational and procurement experience preferred
© Everett's Landscape 2016