Our Landscape Team performs tasks, depending on position: equipment operation, building retaining walls, patios & fire pits, brick/stone stairways & walkways, installing trees, plants, shrubs, and mulch, final lawn prep, laying sod, or hydroseeding. Our Landscape positions transition into snow removal tasks for the winter season.
- Must be able to maintain a professional appearance
- Must be able to read and understand landscape prints, directions, maps and descriptions
- Must be able to operate landscape machinery/equipment necessary to complete job (i.e. Dingo, ASV, etc.)
- Must be able to snow plow during winter season
- Minimum 1 year of experience in commercial/residential landscape industry.
- Must have valid Michigan issued Chauffeur’s License and be able to obtain a Commercial Drivers License.
- Must have valid Medical Card
- Pesticide License certification in Core 3A, 3B and 6 a bonus!
- Communicate with Landscape Operations Manager and Designer
- Communicate with customer to answer questions and give accurate descriptions of work to be completed
- Responsible for delegating tasks to landscape helpers to keep them working efficiently
- Responsible for maintaining truck and equipment, completing weekly safety inspections and filling out daily worksheets
Please apply using this form. For additional information contact our Human Resources Department at (616) 698-8064 or email@example.com