The Hydromulch Truck Operator is responsible for maintaining communication, managing time, and delegating tasks in order to keep working efficiently. The Hydromulch Truck Operator is responsible for the installation of hydromulch at various locations, and properly filling out worksheets at each location. Overall providing superior customer service to all current and future Everett’s Landscape customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate with Operations Manager regarding current projects and future scheduling.
- Responsible for maintaining truck and equipment on daily, weekly basis (i.e. oil changes etc.)
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide helpful insight, and superior customer service.
- Time management skills and ability to problem solve on the spot.
- Responsible for acting as a lead person; must be able to delegate tasks in order to keep helper working efficiently.
- Properly fill out required worksheets which include customers information, and amount of product used.
- Maintain a professional appearance, which includes cleanliness, proper uniform and personal protective equipment.
- Ability to operate machinery/equipment (or willing to learn) to complete job.
- Must have valid Michigan issued Commercial Drivers License.
- Must have a valid Medical Card (If you don’t have one already, we can assist you)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health savings account
- 401(k) matching
- Referral program