The Fertilizer Technician is responsible for providing superior customer service and helpful insight to each current and future Everett’s Landscape customer. He/She is responsible for accurately applying fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides to desired locations.
- Performs routine maintenance and care of sprayers and other equipment associated with weed control; maintains records of chemicals used and distributed
- Apply chemicals under specified formulations, applying knowledge of weather conditions.
- Mix pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides according to label requirements for application to trees, shrubs, and lawns.
- Clean and service machinery daily to ensure operating efficiency.
- Properly fill out required worksheets which include customer information, types of chemicals used, and amount of chemicals used as required by Department of Agriculture.
- Abide all safety requirements which includes proper Personal Protective Equipment, Safety Awareness, and Accident Avoidance.
Requirements & Certifications
- 1+ years previous pesticide application experience
- Must have a clean, valid Michigan issued Driver’s License
- Must have a valid Medical Card
- Pesticide License certified in Core 3A, 3B and 6