Job: Landscape Crew Leader
|| Landscape Crew Leader
- Must be able to maintain a professional appearance
- Must be able to read and understand landscape prints, directions, maps and descriptions
- Communicate with Landscape Operations Manager and Designer
- Responsible for delegating tasks to landscape helpers to keep them working efficiently
- Responsible for maintaining truck and equipment, completing weekly safety inspections and filling out daily worksheets
- Must be able to operate landscape machinery/equipment necessary to complete job (i.e. Dingo, ASV, etc.)
- Must be able to snow plow during winter season
- Communicate with customer to answer questions and give accurate descriptions of work to be completed
- Minimum 1 year of experience in commercial/residential landscape industry.
- Must have valid Michigan issued Chauffeurs License and be able to obtain a Commercial Drivers License.
- Must have valid Medical Card
- Ability to be Pesticide License certified in Core 3A, 3B and 6
© Everett's Landscape 2016